Episode 1

This category is where all threads pertaining to the Writing of SC Animated's script should go.

Moderators: Writers, Director

Re: Episode 1

Postby Becky on 07 Jan 2010, 03:45

For the Anis you could have them at the construction site or something, you know, in a sort of flashback. Just relive memories from their past, like when the met Ax. You could have some memories from the most important RP's.

Or you could have it that when Adam and Alice are taking David to theres, one of them walks by and recognises the Rat as David. It could be full scale pandemonium, so they spy on David, and find that he was planning to make his team of Antimorphs. Then they could start requiting kids.

Sorry, I don't really know about the Anis in SC. :oops:
[center]Are you a writer that needs any editing to be done? I'll be happy to help you! Just give me a PM, and I'll get right to work. I hope that I can do buisness with you soon! :D[/center]
Nothing to edit...not even one chapter?
Becky
Writing Editor

Postby Becky on 14 Jan 2010, 07:50

Right, that'd be best. Have you writers done any more writing?
[center]Are you a writer that needs any editing to be done? I'll be happy to help you! Just give me a PM, and I'll get right to work. I hope that I can do buisness with you soon! :D[/center]
Becky
Writing Editor

Postby Becky on 08 Feb 2010, 10:27

That was brill. Will there be any more for episode 1, because I don't know how long this'll last?
Becky
Writing Editor

Return to Writing