Where To Begin?

Here, the writers and staff can discuss the plots that will go into the series.

Moderators: Writers, Director

Re: Where To Begin?

Postby Hannah on 27 Oct 2009, 17:23

The David one is really where I'd like to start.

In my sorta... "vision" for it, we would have a prologue that wouldn't be a full episode length, more like five to ten minutes or so, and then a week or so later we would release the actual first episode.

This is how I think the prologue should go:

We start with him narrating and showing him crawling around on the rocks. Telling us his view on being turned into a rat stuck on an island, etc. The narration would probably end up sounding like he's become psychotic, which he has, but more like a calm, contained psychotic. Then Crayak comes to him and gives him back the power to morph. (I need to flesh this bit out some more, because I don't exactly know what sort of deal they would strike, though I know they struck one, if I remember correctly. Probably something like the Animorphs' heads on a platter) It ends (que dramatic music) with David on the beach with, like... a sunsetty backdrop, walking towards the "camera".
That last shot would also make for a good "poster".

As for the resetting of the game, I think it makes more sense to wait until the end of the series and then have that explained, maybe their "real" futures being explained as well.
Hannah
Director

Return to Plots